Microworkers Any Problem Solution - Mailing letters

 


Some mailing letters for Microworkers.com

 Any Problem Solution

--------------------------------------------------------




## Send 3 mail everyday till between 09.00 am to 03.00 pm to solve any issue.


1.

Subject: Re-evaluation of my performance.

Message:

Hi,

As my success rate is **% and the temporary success rate is **%, so I am applying for re-evaluation of my performance.

It will be very helpful, if you consider this.

Thanking You,

Your Username


2.

Subject: Need Name and Address Correction.

Message:

Hi,

I am a microwork employee. When I opened my account I did mistakes. I want to fix it now. For proof, I am submitting my ‘National Identity Card (NID) / Passport’ Copy as an attachment.

I, therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant and oblige thereby.

Thanking You,

Your Username

 

3.

Subject: Restricted from doing any jobs.

Message:

Hello,

I'm your active worker.

Recently I faced a new problem with my account. I cannot do any jobs.

I found a message in my account:

(Your account has been restricted from doing any jobs. Please contact us to resolve this issue)

For this reason, I request you to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Your regards,

Your Username


4.

Subject: Restriction for linked another account.

Message:

Hello,

In the reply to my previous mail, Microworkers team let me know that this account is linked with another account from the same household. But according to my knowledge, I don't have any other account except this. Under this circumstance, I am requesting you that, if you find any other account related to the information of this account, please delete/restrict that. I want to work with this account by abiding by the rules and regulations of MW.

For your kind information, I deleted my previous account as there are some mistakes in that account by sending mail to the support.

Thanking you

Your Username


5.

Subject: For account deletion.

Message:

Hi,

With due respect, I want to inform you that, there is some wrong information in this account. For this, I am unable to withdraw my payment.

Showing With full respect to the rules and regulations of MW, I am submitting this ID for deletion to you.

So that I can open a new account and continue my work with MW.

Thanking,

Your Username



@@ Create Microworkers Account: https://youtu.be/MD4NDcnwQks

@@ Microworkers admission test: https://youtu.be/bBXTO2n_VZg

@@ Microworkers KYC verification: https://youtu.be/BgFm95MTeWc

@@ Microworkers First Withdrawal process via transpay: https://youtu.be/4H9C9jXbyHE

@@ Microworkers First Withdrawal process via airtm: https://youtu.be/YzoZ41DHU-M


Need Help? Need Help? Need Help? Need Help? Need Help? Need Help?


                                                                                                                  

No comments

Powered by Blogger.